Pool Gazebo Rental Information
To request to rent the Gazebo at the pool, please complete this google form. We will contact you to discuss your request. If your request is approved, payment is required at the time of booking to reserve the space. Pool Gazebo Rental Form
Rental Time Options
- 11:00 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- 2:00 – 4:00 p.m.
- 5:00 – 7:00 p.m.
- Rental fee for the use of the gazebo is $40 for the 2-hour period. PAYMENT IS REQUIRED TO RESERVE THE SPACE.
- Reservations are for the GAZEBO ONLY, not the whole pool.
- Gazebo reservations are limited to Montgomery residents or Montgomery pool members at least 25 years of age.
- NO alcoholic beverages may be consumed at the pool or in the gazebo.
- Groups are expected to exercise reasonable care of the gazebo and to clean up the area before leaving.
- Fires may be built only in the grill. All fires must be extinguished by 7:00 p.m.
- Groups that rent the gazebo will be allowed to bring food into the pool area to be served and eaten under the shelter.
- The Montgomery resident or pool member who is renting the gazebo must be on-site during the length of the rental.
- There is a maximum of 20 people allowed in the gazebo.
- There is a guest fee of $3 per person with a max of 20 people.
- Pool rules must be complied with by all gazebo users. Any infraction of the above rules or disorderly conduct will result in you and your group being required to leave the area immediately and possible rejection of future applications for use.
- General pool rules can be viewed here: https://www.montgomeryohio.gov/pool-rules/
- For questions, please contact the pool at 513-985-1640.