Information presented on this web site and the tools on it is collected, maintained, and provided for the convenience of the user. While every effort is made to keep such information accurate and up-to-date, the City of Montgomery does not certify or warrant the authenticity, accuracy (including, but not limited to, errors of scale, resolution, rectification, positional accuracy, development methodology, time period, environmental, quality, reliability, completeness, content, suitability or timeliness) of information on these pages. Web site information is subject to change, removal, or relocation without notice.
This information is provided on an “as is” basis. Any person or entity that relies on any information obtained from these files or tools does so at his or her own risk.
The City of Montgomery specifically disclaims any and all liability for any special, indirect, exemplary, incidental or consequential claims or damages that may result from providing the website or the information it contains, or from the use, misuse, or inability to use this site or tools, including, but not limited to, loss of anticipated profits or benefits arising out of use or reliance on the data. The act of distribution of information or tools does not constitute or imply and such warranty. The City of Montgomery is neither responsible nor liable for any viruses or other contamination of or damage to your system arising out or use of the site or the material contained on the site.
The City of Montgomery does not endorse any of the products, vendors, consultants, or documentation referenced in this website. Any mention of vendors, products, or services is for informational or opinion purposes only.
The City of Montgomery will make an effort to correct errors brought to our attention.
Use of e-mail and any messaging system shall in no circumstance be deemed to constitute legal notice to the City of Montgomery, with respect to any existing or potential claim or cause of action against the city or any of its agencies, officers, employees, agents, or representatives, where notice to the city is required by any federal, state or local laws, ordinances, charter provisions, rules, or regulations. Notice of any claim must be filed in writing with:
City of Montgomery
10101 Montgomery Road
Montgomery, OH 45242
Acceptance of use
You acknowledge that the content of the City of Montgomery web site is for information only. By using our web site, you also agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these terms shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in Hamilton County, Ohio, and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of those courts for purposes of litigating any such action. Further, you agree that these terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio, without giving any effect to any principles of conflict of laws.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, by using the City of Montgomery website, the user agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the City of Montgomery, Ohio, its agencies, officers, employees, representatives, and agents from and against all suits, actions, losses, damages, claims, or liability of any character, type, or description, including all expenses of litigation, court costs, and attorney’s fees arising out of the user’s use of this web site and information contained on this web site.
This policy applies to all websites maintained by the City of Montgomery. The City of Montgomery website contains links to other World Wide Web Internet sites and resources. The City is not responsible for, and accepts no liability for, the availability of these outside resources. Linked websites are not under the control of, nor maintained by, the City of Montgomery and the City of Montgomery is not responsible for the content of these Web sites. In addition, inclusion of the linked Web sites does not constitute an endorsement or promotion by the City of Montgomery of any person or organizations sponsoring the displayed website. These sites are not intended to create a public forum. The City reserves the right to change this policy without notice or warning at any time.
Third party web sites may provide links to our web site only on the following terms:
- The third party may link to the home page (www.montgomryohio.org ) of the City of Montgomery’s web site by using the plain text name of “The City of Montgomery” or some variant approved by the City’s Communication and Information Services Director.
- No person or organization is authorized to incorporate any content of any form from the City’s web site into any other web site by any means, including by in-lining or framing, without expressed written permission from the City of Montgomery’s City Manager. Requests for exceptions may be sent to the City’s Information Technology Department (please refer to How to Contact Us below).
- Links to our web site from third party web sites should not in any way suggest that the City of Montgomery has any relationship or affiliation with that party, or that the municipal government endorses, sponsors, or recommends the information, products, or services of that site without expressed written permission from the City Manager of the City of Montgomery.
- The City of Montgomery has the right to ask you to remove your link to our homepage if it is perceived to be confusing, misleading or damaging in any way.
- The City of Montgomery municipal government reserves the right to refuse third parties legal permission to link to the municipal web site.
- Any grant of linking permission must be obtained from the City of Montgomery before being added to any third party web site.
- The City of Montgomery reserves the right at all times to rescind linking permissions to any and all third party web sites.
- Links to external content on web pages operated by the City of Montgomery will be permitted at the City’s sole discretion and placed appropriately as determined by the City of Montgomery. The City of Montgomery does not accept or respond to outside link solicitations or mutual linking requests.
You should not link to individual graphics or tables within our pages, especially in an effort to place the downloading burden on our servers. Such an action may be considered a misuse of city resources. To get permission to use a copy of our graphics within your pages, please contact the webmaster at [email protected] outlining your intended use(s).
Links from the City of Montgomery Website
The purpose of the City of Montgomery website is to promote the programs, services, policies, and objectives of the City. The City reserves the right to refuse to post any website links or to delete links already posted at any time, in conformance with this policy, without notice.
Every link must undergo review to determine its relevance and appropriateness. The following criteria will be used to decide whether to grant request for City web site links.
The City of Montgomery will consider providing links for:
- U.S., Ohio, or local governmental agencies as well as other websites maintained by or on behalf of international, national, state, regional, or local governmental or public educational agencies.
- Agencies, organizations and companies sponsoring or otherwise participating in city activities as related to that city activity.
- Links which provide a public service to the community with regard to emergency information, provide links to public and private utility service companies, and provide links to websites that contain pertinent life-sustaining, public safety, and public health information.
- Links to international, national, state, regional or city professional organizations at the discretion of the departments whose activities pertain to such professions.
- Informational links provided by departments that pertain to the areas of knowledge the departments are involved in or have knowledge of.
- Links which promote the economic development and health of the City.
- Links to agencies or websites which have awarded prizes or status to the City of Montgomery, although the City of Montgomery reserves the right to not link to award granting entities at the discretion of the departments involved.
- Links to search engines or directories or mapping engines, which provide useful information at the sole discretion of the City of Montgomery website developers and their departments.
The City of Montgomery will not provide links for:
- Businesses or non-profit organizations unless they fit any of the criteria stated above.
- Promotion of illegal materials or information.
- Political campaign information or endorsements.
- Political organizations or other organizations advocating a local, state, or federal issue.
- Adult material not related to health education.
- Individual or personal homepages.
We reserve the right to change links at any time without notice. It is the responsibility of linking sites to maintain links.
Links from City of Montgomery website will be reviewed regularly and may be removed for the following reasons:
- The link no longer points to the original information or resources to which it was intended to point.
- The information pointed to by the link is inaccurate, misleading or otherwise violates the criteria and requirements set forth above.
- Access to the information has become difficult due to non-standard formatting, lengthy download times, or intrusive advertising.
- The link is permanently unreachable or remains unavailable for a lengthy period, especially if we are unable to contact the site manager about the site’s status.
The City of Montgomery does not enter into reciprocal link agreements. We provide links to sites that are appropriate to our mission. Our creation of a link to your site does not obligate you to provide a link back to us, but you are, of course, welcome to do so.
Should you have other questions or concerns about the City’s Linkage Policy, please call the City of Montgomery at 513-891-2424, or send us an email at [email protected], or write to:
Community and Information Services Department
10101 Montgomery Road
Montgomery, OH 45242