Foundations & Markers
The cost of a foundation is shown on the Rate Schedule and is subject to change.
Payment must be made at time of order.
- All grave markers must be commercially manufactured and engraved.
- Monuments and flush mounted markers will be permitted in standard granite, bronze or approved marble only.
- Any inscriptions on a grave marker or monument shall be tasteful and not offensive. The City reserves the right to reject any such offensive or obscene monument, marker or inscriptions.
- Foundations must be installed by the Public Works Department and are placed in line to conform with existing markers.
- The City is not responsible for damage to monuments, markers, or stones in the cemetery caused by the ordinary care of the cemetery nor any other accident which may occur on cemetery property.
- Foundations: 50¢ per square inch. Foundation must be 4 inches larger on each side than headstone dimensions for long-term care and protection.