- No planting of any vegetation (trees, flowers or shrubs) is permitted on graves.
- Glass containers, fences, benches, flower pots, trellises, decorative stones, landscape timbers or other ornamentation or decoration are not permitted and shall be removed without notice.
- Flowers and decorations will be removed from gravesites the first day of each month except those placed on monuments or in monument vases.
- Flowers and other decorations placed on graves are periodically removed when they become unsightly or for grass mowing and other maintenance.
- Arrangements designed for attachment to markers are permissible, but shall be removed without notice when they detract from the general appearance of the Cemetery.
- The City does not assume responsibility for flowers or other decoration on a grave site within the cemetery.