Special City-Wide Brush Collection (learn more)

FAQ Topic: Police FAQs

Who do I report an abandoned vehicle to?

  Drivers and/or owners of vehicles that are illegally parked, left unattended, or abandoned on a public roadway, or left in such a manner that poses a traffic hazard, are liable for citation, towing, and impound fees.  If you have questions about a particular vehicle, call the police department at 985-1600.

How do I obtain a solicitation permit?

A permit is required to conduct door-to-door solicitations in the City of Montgomery. To inquire how to obtain a permit or to check to see if a solicitor has obtained a permit, call the Montgomery Police Department at 513-985-1600. “No Solicitors” signs are available upon request at the Montgomery Police Department.

How do I pay a traffic ticket?

Traffic tickets may be paid online at http://www.ohioticketpayments.com/montgomery/DocketSearch.php or at the Montgomery Police Department, 10150 Montgomery Road.  Additional questions, call 513-985-1600.

Underage Drinking

“If my child has a party at my home and alcohol is served, can I get in trouble?” Yes. It is unlawful for anyone under the age of 21 years to possess alcoholic beverages in the State of Ohio. This law applies on private property unless the beverage is provided to the under age person … Continued

How do I report a crime (Non-Emergency)?

Non-emergency crimes may be reported to the Montgomery Police Department by requesting an officer to respond to your Montgomery residence. For non-emergency calls, please call Montgomery Police Department at 513-985-1600 during regular business hours. All emergencies should call 911.

Registered Sex Offenders

Information regarding registered sex offenders living in Hamilton County can be found be on the Hamilton County Sheriff’s Department website.

What is the City of Montgomery’s Noise Ordinance?

No person shall generate or permit to be generated unreasonable noise or loud sounds that are likely to cause inconvenience or annoyance to persons of ordinary sensibilities by reason of a sound amplifying device, or by the operation of any tools, machinery or equipment. For more information or to report a violation, call the Montgomery … Continued

Close window