How do I obtain a solicitation permit?

A permit is required to conduct door-to-door solicitations in the City of Montgomery. To inquire how to obtain a permit or to check to see if a solicitor has obtained a permit, call the Montgomery Police Department at 513-985-1600. “No Solicitors” signs are available upon request at the Montgomery Police Department.

Close window