Special City-Wide Brush Collection (learn more)

How do I report a crime (Non-Emergency)?

Non-emergency crimes may be reported to the Montgomery Police Department by requesting an officer to respond to your Montgomery residence. For non-emergency calls, please call Montgomery Police Department at 513-985-1600 during regular business hours. All emergencies should call 911.

Close window