FAQ Topic: Culture & Recreation

What Arts Programs does the City offer?

The Arts Commission sponsors a number of events throughout the year.  Check our our Events Calendar or the City newsletter for information on these events: Improv at the Uni Photo Contest Shakespeare in the Park July 3 Patriotic Concert Live at the Uni Concert Series

How do I reserve a Lodge?

The City of Montgomery offers two options for year-round indoor facility rental. Swaim Lodge – located in Swaim Park Terwilliger Lodge – located in Dulle Park Full details including pricing can be found on the City’s Shelter & Lodge Rental page.  

What is the Blue Ash/Montgomery Symphony Orchestra (BAMSO)?

Starting in January, 2003, the City of Blue Ash and the City of Montgomery agreed to join together in the sponsorship of the Blue Ash/Montgomery Symphony Orchestra (BAMSO). Led by Maestro Michael Chertock, the BAMSO is a professional orchestra founded in 1987 as the Blue Ash Symphony Orchestra and recently renamed to commend the partnership. The driving … Continued

Where can I find a list of upcoming concerts and cultural events?

The City of Montgomery offers events throughout the year that aim to please visitors of all ages!  Please view our upcoming events on our Events page.  If you have any questions regarding an event, please don’t hesitate to call us at City Hall, 513-891-2424.

Are there ball diamonds in the city parks?

The City of Montgomery has unlighted baseball/softball fields at Montgomery, Swaim, Dulle and Weller Parks.  Due to heavy usage for league games and practices, field usages must be coordinated with the Sycamore Baseball/Softball Association (SBSA).   The City does not reserve fields for use.  For more information, visit the SBSA website at www.sycamorebaseball.com.

Close window