FAQ Topic: Block Party permit

How do I get permission to hold a block party?

Residents interested in holding “block parties” that involve the closure of City streets must file a block party permit application with the city manager and submit a petition with at least 60% of affected property owners supporting the request.  If approved, barricades will be installed by the city to temporarily block off the street during … Continued

Close window