How do I get permission to hold a block party?

Residents interested in holding “block parties” that involve the closure of City streets must file a block party permit application with the city manager and submit a petition with at least 60% of affected property owners supporting the request.  If approved, barricades will be installed by the city to temporarily block off the street during party hours.  For information call City Hall at 513-891-2424.

Close window