Unlimited Yard Waste Collection will begin on Monday, Nov. 1, and will end on Dec. 24, 2021. The City will also provide collections during the first three Saturdays in January to coincide with the Christmas tree and greenery collection.
*Note that this year the New Years Day holiday falls on the first Saturday of January and Rumpke services will not run that day therefore the Christmas tree and greenery collection will run January 8, 15 and 22.
- Place leaves in regular 30-gallon trash cans, paper leaf bags, or yard waste toters (available through Rumpke).
- 30-gallon yard waste cans/totes have a 75 lb weight limit. Once temperatures fall below freezing, all waste must go into bags as the moisture causes the cans/toters to freeze.
- Loosely place yard waste in trash cans or paper yard waste bags. Label yard waste toters as yard waste. Yard waste placed in unmarked toters will NOT be picked up.
- Place yard waste on the opposite side of the driveway trash and leave the lids off the cans. No plastic bags will be picked up.
- Bundle brush in 4-foot by 2-foot bundles fastened with cotton twine. The weight limit is 50 lb.
- Cut limbs into 4-foot lengths and no larger than 6 inches in diameter.
- Place all limbs in a can or a bundle. Limbs should not reach more than 1 foot above the height of the can.
If there is a schedule change, a CodeRed telephone message may be delivered.
During unlimited collection, yard waste stickers are not required.
If you have questions please call City Hall at 513-891-2424.