FAQ Topic: Traffic Signals

How do I report a traffic signal problem?

The traffic signal system in Montgomery is operated by the City of Montgomery.  To report problems with traffic signals during regular business hours, contact Montgomery City Hall at 513-891-2424. To report problems after hours, contact the Montgomery Police Department at 513-985-1600.

Close window