FAQ Topic: Payments & Taxes

How do I file my Montgomery taxes?

Residents and businesses in the City of Montgomery can file their local income tax returns with RITA using the following methods: RITA eFile: Click “My Account” to securely file your return through RITA’s website. Individual Paper Forms: Click to download and print the appropriate return form and mail to RITA at the address listed on … Continued

How do I pay a traffic ticket?

Traffic tickets may be paid online at https://www.ohioticketpayments.com/montgomery/DocketSearch.php or at the Montgomery Police Department, 10150 Montgomery Road.  Additional questions, call 513-985-1600.

How do I pay my property taxes?

  You can inquire about your property taxes by calling the Hamilton County Auditor at 513-946-4000, or visit their website at https://hamiltoncountyauditor.org.

Close window