Special City-Wide Brush Collection (learn more)

FAQ Topic: Parking & Transportation

EV Charging

EV charging information and locations can be found on our EV Charging page.

How do I report a traffic signal problem?

The traffic signal system in Montgomery is operated by the City of Montgomery.  To report problems with traffic signals during regular business hours, contact Montgomery City Hall at 513-891-2424. To report problems after hours, contact the Montgomery Police Department at 513-985-1600.

Close window