What do I need to submit for a zoning permit?

All zoning permit applications should be submitted electronically, if possible, and include a site plan, construction drawings and elevations, if applicable.  You will also need to complete a building/zoning form to include with your submission.  All zoning permits are processed in the Montgomery building department, 10101 Montgomery Road.  Call the building department with any questions regarding zoning permits at 792-8309.

Close window