Special City-Wide Brush Collection (learn more)

Do I need a permit?

All construction activity to enlarge, alter, repair, move, demolish, or change the occupancy of a building or structure, or to erect, install, enlarge, alter, repair, remove, convert, or replace any electrical, gas, mechanical, or plumbing system requires a permit.

If in doubt, please call the building department at 513-792-8309 for verification. A complete list of what requires a permit can be found on our Community Development Page.

Close window